Rapid Scout HQ vehicles are available for individual design and purchase
Intelligent Security Integration has 15 years’ direct experience designing and installing state of the art, multi-faceted electronic security solutions across all business sectors throughout Australia. We designed and built the first Rapid Scout HQ as a hire service for event management companies however, its unique design features and our ability to customise the vehicle for use in literally any situation, has led to demand from Government agencies, emergency service providers and private security organisations around the Asia Pacific region to build units specifically for their needs.
Our Standard Rapid Scout HQ Specifications
Imaging and Communication:
- HD Fixed, thermal, PTZ (pan, tilt & zoom) and 360 degree 4K cameras.
- 8 x Vehicle roof -mounted HD cameras for 360-degree visibility with either stationary or mobile recording capabilities.
- 5 x Autonomous rapid deploy camera kits, specific for 15km range remote surveillance operations, streaming live footage to the Rapid Scout HQ over a private, secure network All kits have GPS tracking, integrated battery power, private Point-to-Multipoint (PTMP) wireless network link plus cloud connectivity over 3G/4G LTE networks, with up to 2 weeks’ remote operational capability.
- Telescopic mast to 12.5m above vehicle equipped as standard with 2 x 180 degree fixed HD cameras and 1 x long range IR PTZ camera ideal for perimetre protection.
- IP two-way PA systems.
- On-board UHF2 way radio system.
- 5 Outdoor PoE networked horn speakers provide clear, long range speech for remote speaking in video surveillance applications.
Recording and Viewing:
- A 2- person control room with observation area.
- GPS tracking & video remote viewing capability onsite or cloud based.
- 6 x 21” HD LCD monitors, 2 x 28" 4K LCD monitors & on-board recording system.
- VCA (Video Content Analytics) for any event.
- Live streaming for effective event and incident management.
- Genetec VMS Security Centre, Axis communications Camera Station, Eagle Eye Networks cloud VMS & Simtrack incident management software.
Power and Auxiliary services:
- Complete standalone power source.
- Generator for continuous power/ mains power capabilities.
- Battery power to run for up to 24 hrs. (solar boosted).
- Equipped with air conditioning, refrigerator and built in storage.
- Remote viewing of footage from anywhere in the country.
- Full Integration capabilities with existing CCTV infrastructure.
- Proven to deter criminal behaviour.
- Cloud based back-up for client remote viewing.
- Vehicle equipped with audible warning alarm system with 2 way communication.
- Reassuring presence in the aftermath of criminal incidents.
- Cost effective, flexible surveillance option usable literally anywhere.